Ella and I spent the morning/afternoon at Aunt Cey Cey's house. Lacey has a park within walking distance of her house so that is where we headed as soon as we got to her house. Besides having a complete meltdown when another little boy was crying, Ella had a great time. It was a huge park with a lot of playground equipment. Ella bounced from one thing to the next. Her favorite thing was of course the swing. She is almost too big for the baby swing, but that is still her favorite!!
After the playground we went to eat lunch at a Mexican restaurant. Whenever Lacey and I eat together we usually end up at a Mexican restaurant, because that is our favorite. Ella got pretty antsy during lunch, because it took awhile. By the time I got my food I had to scarf it down, because Ella was about to have a complete meltdown. We survived though!
We headed back to Lacey's for a little bit. Once Ella had a popsicle she was tired and ready to go. She took a three hour nap when we got home so I'd say it was a successful trip.












No comments:
Post a Comment