Apparently, the fun doesn't ever end for Ella. After a very busy week we had a weekend filled with activities.
Friday night we did end up staying home which was nice, because it was so hot. I don't think we left the house all day. After dinner I got out Ella's slip and slide. Being in the water was the only way we could be outside. At first she didn't want to slide down it, but she ended up getting the hang of it. I even slid down it a few times just to stay cool.
Saturday morning we promised Ella we would take her to CMOE. She did not forget, because that was the first thing she asked about when she woke up Saturday morning. Everyone in Evansville had the same idea, because it was packed. We of course hung out mostly at the rice table and the "wet deck."
Adam showed her how to take a computer apart.
I have a ton of pictures of her on this bucket scale. It's been fun to see how she has increased in weight each visit. I can't believe she is around 34 pounds now.
Saturday night we went over to the Ice's to swim. Ella loves going over there for a "swim party." She was like a little fish. I think she would have swam all night if we let her.
This is Ella before we left. I'm trying to teach her to strike a pose for me. I think she did pretty good on her first try;)
This is Ella before we left. I'm trying to teach her to strike a pose for me. I think she did pretty good on her first try;)
Who is a scaredy cat and afraid to jump off the diving board? Yep, that's me. It's easy to see how afraid I am by the look on my face. Not my best picture, but we all got a kick out of it. I did end up jumping off a few times, but diving boards and water slides are not my thing.
Adam tried to get creative with him diving board jumps. Ella likes to watch us jump off the diving board. Aaron and Adam always make a big splash, and she really enjoys that!
Sunday Ella and I met my parents, Penny (sis in law), and Autumn (niece), at Burdette. We got there early to try to beat the crowd. We ended up staying until around 3. By that time it was so crowded you could hardly move. I don't think Ella or Autumn was ready to leave yet. We had the best time. Can't wait to do it again soon!
Autumn loved the water slides again. I love watching her go down them. Ella does not to go down them which surprises me since she loves to slide at the playground.
I love this picture of Autumn!
I got the girls these cars to float around in. They loved them, and they both looked so cute floating around in them. They have the life!
Ella decided her car was a great "chair" to relax in once we got home.
What a great weekend!





























No comments:
Post a Comment