This past Saturday Adam and I headed to Nashville for a little getaway at the Opryland Hotel. That is one of my favorite hotels that I have ever stayed at. We usually get a room with a balcony. We love the balcony's there, because they have a view of the beautiful scenery inside the hotel. There are tons of water falls and streams. Once we get there we usually don't leave until it's time to go home. All we usually do is sit and relax, which might sound boring to some, but we love it!
We take this same picture at every hotel we stay at. My family did this when we were young, and I still do it to this day!
We went and had a few drinks at a neat place called, "The Falls." It's right by these really pretty waterfalls in the picture below. Afterwards we just went for a quick bite to eat since all the restaurants there are so expensive!














No comments:
Post a Comment