It's been almost two weeks since my last blog post. I think that is a record for me. I have a lot of catching up to do. Ella is completely well and back to her normal, bossy self. Thank goodness! Now that she is well we are back to busy days, and I have very little "me" time. I definitely miss her napping days!
Here is what we have been up to these past couple of weeks...
As soon as Ella was feeling better I took her to the zoo just to get out of the house. She was still a little tired and cranky that day, but we had fun! She really enjoys feeding the giraffe's and eating at their little cafe on our way out. She is her mother made over. I'm always up for eating:)
It was so nice to see that smiling face again!
The girls got to spend some time together. We had such a fun day. I painted both of their nails with this glitter polish. They painted and played outside. They had such a fun day at mammy's house!
We also went to burdette again while my parents were on vacation last week. It was such a relaxing day!
We met friends at a splash park, played on the playground, and had a picnic lunch.
This is a slug my friend Joanie croteched for Ella. She is such a crafty person. She taught herself how to knit and crotech. She is really good at both. It was so thoughtful of her to make this for Ella. I think it's so cute!
This past weekend we made a trip to Winslow to eat at Maw and Papaw's house and meet Lacey's new boyfriend. Ella had to take a trip down to the frog pond to throw rocks!
We also made a trip over to Poppy and Nana's. The chicken condo is still in existence:)
That finally bring me up to date! Shew! I feel better now. We ordered Ella her last car seat yesterday. She keeps calling it her "big girl seat." It's a high back booster that converts to a booster seat. We will see how she likes it. She has never been a fan of change.
One more thing I want to add just because I thought it was so cute. Today when I went in to child watch at the Y to pick up Ella one of the girls told me they were outside. I walked outside and peaked around the corner so I could watch Ella for a little bit without her knowing. She was sitting in a circle with about 7 or 8 other kids playing with sidewalk chalk. She looked so cute sitting and playing with other kids. She didn't even seem to care when I came over to get her, because she was having so much fun. I told her she will get to do lots of fun things like that in preschool. She has been talking about preschool a lot lately. I hope she likes it as much as I think she will. Only about a month and a half until her first day. Can I make time stop?


































No comments:
Post a Comment