Happy 4th of July!
It did not seem like 4th of July today since we could not light off fire works. It has been weird not hearing or seeing any fireworks this year. Who knew it could be so hot in Evansville?
We had a great day. We spent the day at the Ice's swimming, eating, and having a good time. It's nice to go over there, because Ella really enjoys swimming. We get to socialize while Ella is swimming so it's a win win all around.
Racing Aaron in her car. I bet you can't guess who won?!
Double daddy face!
Me and my sweet girl!
For some entertainment we all started jumping off the diving board to see who could make the biggest splash. We also started doing canon balls, flips, and dives. I obviously need to work on my diving board skills. After a few jumps I did end up doing something that looked like a canon ball;) Glad I can laugh at myself!
It was a toss up between Adam and Aaron!
About the time we decided to eat it started pouring rain. It hasn't rained in weeks so it was a welcome sight! Ella was happy to run around in it with her Thomas umbrella!
We ended the day with a bike ride around the neighborhood. Ella was so exhausted tonight. Before bed she kept saying, "I don't want to take a nap." "I don't want to go to bed." The joys of a three year old:)















No comments:
Post a Comment