Friday, July 27, 2012

Fun with friends

This past Tuesday Ella and I met friends at the Children's Museum. We have been many times, but we were excited to see they have a new exhibit. They have one room set up like a kindergarten room. Ella LOVED this room. It was perfect for her since she is starting preschool this fall. 

Ella really loved the train table!

The little kitchen she is playing with reminds me of the kitchen I played with in preschool. 


 I wish they would leave this exhibit year round. 




Ella really likes Elijah. She talks about him often. Elijah definitely gives my friend Joan a run for her money. I can't help but find it amusing. He keeps us entertained for sure!




Off to the wet deck!



Teddy wasn't sure what to think!










 After CMOE we went to McDonald's for lunch!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...