This past Wednesday was our last Holiday World trip of the summer. It seems like yesterday that Ella and I went on opening day. We had a lot of fun times there this summer so I was sad that this was our last time.
We met Erin, Bree, and Mallory. I am glad we squeezed in one last trip with them before the summer ended.
The big girls waiting in line. I can't believe how big these two are getting. I still remember when Erin was pregnant with Bree, and I was asking her what it was like to be pregnant. Shortly after I was pregnant with Ella. Now look at them!

Mallory and her cute shades!
Ella was sure to tell Santa she wanted a "Thomas the train table" for Christmas.
This is the first time Mallory went down the slides by herself.
I love watching Bree go down the slides. She screams loudly and gets herself going so fast.
Ella went down every slide by herself. I was so proud of her. Bree and Ella had so much fun going down the water slides together.
This is Safari Sam's Splashland. It's where we spent most of our day.
Before we parted ways with Erin and the girls we were able to catch a show.
Ella had to see the dive show one last time.
Goodbye Holiday World. It has been a great season! Until next year....





























No comments:
Post a Comment