Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday Fun

We had our usual Tuesday play date with the Pugh's today! We met up at the zoo, and then had lunch at McDonalds.  Ella has finally warmed up to Rose and Elijah and really enjoys spending time with them. I am happy to see she is making some friends. I have noticed she is becoming less timid around other kids, and that makes me happy. 








We were just in time for the giraffe feeding!





 Doesn't he have the most amazing blue eyes? 

I love these pictures below. Rose was yelling at the monkey's, and they were cracking up. Ella was laughing so hard. It was cute! 



The Three Amigos. 


Joan brought Ella this doll she made. I am not quite sure how she has time to make all the things she makes. She is so crafty!


 I still can't get over his blue eyes.

Ella has really taken to Elijah. I think he is her first boyfriend. :) 




Rose had to cool down. It was so hot today!


Pretty sure these two could get in some serious trouble together. They were up to no good!


Ella thinks Rose is so funny!


I can't leave out Teddy. We didn't hear a peep out of him today. He was content to ride around in his stroller. He is such a good baby. I was happy to get my baby fix for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...