Friday, August 10, 2012

Last Scales Lake trip of the summer

I'm sad to say it, but summer is quickly coming to an end. School is starting, it's getting dark earlier, and pools are closing. Yesterday was our last time to swim at Scales Lake until next year. So sad! I am so glad Joan introduced us to it though, because there is so much to do there. I'm sure we will continue to go in the fall, but we just won't be able to swim. 


I got my baby fix again. I could just eat him up!



Teddy watched as the big kids played. I know he is just dying to get out of his carrier and play. Joan will really have her hands full then chasing three around!

Teddy is sitting up now so I had to see it and take a few pictures.








Ella loves to play in the sand. She even sat and laid in the water this time. Never thought I'd see the day!






Teddy got to splash around in the water too. It was so cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...