Friday, August 3, 2012

Girls trip to Holiday World

This past Wednesday Ella and I met Erin (Adam's cousin) and her two girls, Bree and Mallory, at Holiday World. We hadn't seen them since March so it was good to get together again and catch up.  Erin is pregnant again, and she looks great as always. 


Ella spotted Holidog right off the bat so she had to run over and give him a hug!






The girls rode the canoes together last year. Mallory was just a baby and now look at her!





Bree is so animated on rides, and Ella and Mallory are so serious. 


We went back to Holidog's funtown before we ate lunch and went to the waterpark. It was almost too hot to do anything but play in the water. 






After we ate lunch we headed to the waterpark. It felt so good to get in the water. Bree went down the bigger slides while Ella and Mallory enjoyed the little water slide. 



I am surprised Ella went down this little slide. She does not like water slides. I thought after going down this a few times Ella would decide to go down the bigger slides, but she was content with this one. 



Aren't they adorable!?



When I took this picture Bree said, "Put your hands on your hips and a smile on your lips, Ella." I about died. She is so funny!


Erin, Bree, and Mallory had to leave in the afternoon, because Mallory was really tired. Ella and I stayed for awhile so she could ride some rides. We did something a little different this time. We watched the singing and dancing show. I am not sure why we have never stopped to watch this before. It was really good.  Ella discovered she could use my camera during this show. 

Ella took this picture of me taking a picture of her. Not bad for her first try.






Ella has an obsession with the #5. She always has to ride the #5 fishy and horse. 



We caught the end of the dive show. 

Ella also rode the #5 horse, and we rode in the #5 car on the santa ride. 




 I think Ella had a little too much fun, because she fell asleep on the way home. It was another great day at Holiday World. She is already excited to go back next weekend.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...