We had such a nice weekend. Saturday morning we went to the Christmas Store in Santa Claus, In. All summer long I said I was going to stop at the Christmas Store after Holiday World, but every time I was just too exhausted. Christmas time seemed like a good time to go. My mom was up for the trip with us, and it ended up being a great time.
It is a nice store, and I think they had every ornament under the sun. The only one they didn't have was the one Ella wanted, Spiderman. She did end up with a cute baby ornament. The best part was seeing Ella sit on Santa's lap. Ella hopped right up on his lap, and she wasn't scared at all. He was such a great Santa. He reminded her to remember the real meaning of Christmas. He also told her to listen to her parents and grandparents and be respectful of the elderly. He was shocked to hear that Ella wanted Spiderman and Thomas for Christmas since she looks like such a girly girl. Little does he know;)
This girl knows how to shop! She learned at such a young age. She gets it honest:)
After the Christmas store we went to the candy kitchen for a sweet treat. We found out one of the little shops by the Christmas store was painting faces for free. On our way out we took Ella to get her face painted. I think she is the cutest reindeer I have ever seen!
Saturday night we finally put up some Christmas lights on the outside of our house. Adam is not a fan of putting up lights. We haven't done it since our first Christmas at this house six years ago. Ella loves to look at lights so it didn't take her long to persuade Adam to put some lights on the house. Ella tried to be his little helper by handing him lights and climbing on the ladder.
I also worked on a couple of Christmas projects this weekend. I got the idea from Brandi, and she saw it on pinterest. I made wooden snowmen out of scrap wood. I love how they turned out!
Lastly, I was excited to see that Sprout Boutique used one of my photos of Ella as their cover photo on facebook. How fun!
Here are the rest of the pictures I took from that day. I absolutely love taking pictures of Ella infront of the tree.
That's the Ella I know:)













No comments:
Post a Comment