skip to main |
skip to sidebar
10 years
I can't believe it has been 10 years since the day Adam and I met. I am pretty sure it was 10 years ago today, but I am not positive. I still remember that day like it was yesterday, and I know I always will.
Adam came into my life at just the right time. He was just what I was looking for in a mate. Adam has always been trustworthy and respectful. If I could pick two things I love about him the most, those two things would be it. He is so quiet but makes me laugh harder than anyone else I know. We have had our ups and downs at times, but overall I would say it's been a great 10 years.
We have learned a lot about each other through the years. I definitely think our love has gotten stronger, and our marriage has gotten better. I am thankful everyday for Adam and of course Ella. I hope the next 10 years are just as great as the last!
No comments:
Post a Comment