Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vanderburgh County 4H Fair

Thursday evening the fun continued with a trip to the fair. Adam was so bummed he didn't get to go with us last year so this year I made sure we went on a day he could go.  I enjoy the fair, but I think it is way overpriced. This year they even adults have a ticket if you had to ride with your child. What a rip off! Ella had the best time so I guess it was worth it. The weather was perfect Thursday night. It was so nice that we didn't have to stand around and sweat. All in all it was a great trip to the fair!






Such a big slide for a such a little girl! Once she got up there she would not come down. Adam had to go up there and come down with her. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...