Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bug jar


This is Ella with her bug jar. Ella loves bugs. Her favorite thing to do at my mom and dad's house is pick up roly poly's and other random bugs and put them in her jar. She is definitely not like me. I do not like bugs at all. The other day we were driving down the road, and I about had a heart attack. I had a bug in my hair.  After I screamed and knocked the bug out of my hair Ella told me not to worry, because bugs are friendly. We could not kill the bug, because it needed to go back to it's family. I had to drive down the interstate not knowing where this things was crawling. Ella was keeping an eye on it for me so it didn't crawl back on me. Luckily, once we came to a stop it was able to crawl out the window and fly away. 

I'm glad Ella can find joy in the simple things in life, like catching bugs:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...