We have a busy week full of summer fun. Tuesday we met up with my brother and Autumn at Burdette. We have really enjoyed Burdette this summer. It's even better that we have passes and can go anytime we want (thanks mom and dad).
Ella has really enjoyed the water slides this year. Last year she was a little unsure, but this year she is fearless. I think her and Autumn both could continuously go down the slides all day long, and I could take pictures of them going down the slides all day long. :)
Wednesday we met up with Joan and her kids at Scales Lake. This was our first time their this summer. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. It wasn't hot, but the water was warm. Ella isn't a big fan of random stuff floating around in water, but I think she did pretty good. I just have to say that Joan is a super mom for bringing three kids to a lake by herself. I admire that so much!
Rose learned to swim this summer all on her own!
I love our carefree summer days. Summer is going so fast as it usually does and will be over before we know it. Until then we will soak up as much sun as we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment