Friday, Ella and I swam with Alison. Alison and I used to lay out all the time back in the day. I have tried a few times to take Ella with me to swim with Alison, but for one reason or the other it has never went well. This past Friday Ella loved it. Success! We were in the pool for about three hours. I can't wait until next summer when Easton can join us. Until then he will have to hang out inside with his Mimi. :)
Ella tried about five times to take a picture of Alison and I. Picture her floating around in a huge raft trying to take a picture with my camera. Alison and I both were laughing at her. She was trying so hard. She is actually getting pretty good at taking pictures, but her raft kept floating off. She either cut our heads off or got one of just our heads.
Friday night we continued our swim party with Aaron and Sarah. This was the first time we have been able to get in their pool all summer. It wasn't warm enough on fourth of July. We grilled out and had a good time as we usually do with them.
Saturday we made a trip to Winslow to visit Maw and Papaw. Ella had fun riding her four wheeler, doing puzzles, and making pictures with Maw.
No comments:
Post a Comment