Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Here we go again....

I am FINALLY back on the horse. I lost all motivation to run since I had to quit back in March. I thought I was done for good, but I am back at it again. 

Running helps my sanity. It usually puts me in a better mood. I can be in the worst mood ever, and after a run I can feel totally different. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I ran with Sarah last Saturday. She signed up for Team 13 so I did too. I thought it might be a good way to stay motivated. Hopefully I will be able to do the Evansville half marathon in October if my leg cooperates. 

Last night was our first run at Wesselman's Park. It was only 3 miles, but it was BRUTAL. The heat index was around 100 yesterday, and it was crazy humid. We took it slow, and I even stopped to walk a couple of times. Better safe than sorry. It felt good to be back at it again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...