I thought I better play catch up since it's the night before my Csection, and I won't be able to be on my computer for awhile. My computer is upstairs, and I don't think I can climb steps for two weeks. I am so in for it!
We made a trip to Adam's dad's house (Poppy and Nana) a few weekends ago. Their house is always an adventure. There is always a new project or something new to do. I get the biggest kick out of Adam's dad. Adam reminds me so much of his dad. Maybe that's why he is so funny!? Either way, he is comic relief for me. :)
He bought a new paddle boat so Ella was able to break it in.
Ella always gets free pony rides too!
I celebrated my 33rd birthday at 35 weeks pregnant.
We made it to Holiday World for opening weekend. I wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I was bound and determined to get Ella there one time before I have this baby!
After Holiday World we attended a classmates birthday party at the Inflatable Fun Factory. Ella's best bud Kole was there, and they had the best time together. They both say they are going to get married some day. I always tell Kole's mom I am saving the pictures I take of them for their wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment