We have been a family of four for a week now, and I would say things are going well so far. I expected the worst and hoped for the best this time around, but Paige has fit right in. As of now, she sleeps most of the time. A few times a day she is up for short periods of time, but right now she just enjoys sleeping. I can't say I blame her.
She is only up 2-3 times per night to eat which I can totally handle. After this week I can tell I am starting to feel tired, but it's definitely bearable. I was actually more tired and uncomfortable during the end of my pregnancy so that has help prepare me for this. There will come a day I will sleep all night again. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later but for now I'm ok with this.
I am back up and moving around like normal. I thought it would take me longer to recover, but I feel really good. I'm not totally back up to snuff. If I walk too much I start hurting and get exhausted. I can do light housework and do most of my motherly duties, except take Ella to school. I will be so glad when I can drive again.
Here is a photo dump of week one:
The boys meeting Paige
She fell in love with the rock and play from the start!
Paigey's first bath
Elliott still begs for attention...
I spy Paige...
The best guard dog on the planet
Diaper rash treatment. Our girl loves to poop!
Poor Elliott was feeling left out
First time outside enjoying the fresh air
Hanging out with Mammy
Sweet little angel
Precious P
No comments:
Post a Comment