Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015



Today was my last Mother's Day and last day as a mother of one.  I still  have a hard time believing that tomorrow I will be a mom of two. The past six years and this pregnancy have flown by. 

There is nothing more I love than being a mom. It is definitely HARD and exhausting at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am beyond lucky to have spent the past six years with just Ella. We have had some wonderful times together, and I will cherish those memories forever. 

I don't want to get too emotional about this, because it's not like my time with her is ending. It will just be different. Since there is such a big age difference I am sure we will still get to spend plenty of one on one time together. 

I am scared to death, but I have faith that everything will work out.  Today we are closing one chapter of our life and tomorrow we will begin another. Here's to new beginnings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...