Friday, May 22, 2015

Last day of Kindergarten



Today is Ella's last day of Kindergarten. It's amazing how much she has changed in nine months. She has definitely grown and matured more than I could have ever imagined.

We had a rough start. Ella cried almost every day for a month. Once we got past that I was told she didn't speak in class. I also found out I was pregnant. I was mentally and physically exhausted from the pregnancy and worrying about her. It was a very trying time in our lives. 

It took Ella months, but she eventually started talking in class.  She made friends with her classmates. She grew to love school and hasn't looked back. She has her moments, but she is a very caring, sweet, fun little girl. We are so proud of her and can't wait to see what first grade has in store for her and us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...