Paige had newborn pictures taken last week. I didn't do these with Ella so I really wanted to have them done with Paige. I booked these back in December, and last week the day finally came. We were there a good three hours, but it was totally worth it. I am so pleased with what I have seen so far! I will share more once I receive my disc and send our birth announcements.
Paige has actually been awake a lot more this past week.
She still enjoys sleeping a lot too!
I love the way she puts her hands on her face while she takes a bottle.
Ella is officially on summer break. I thoroughly enjoyed napping for two weeks after Paige was born and now it's on to reality.
Ella had no interest in holding Paige once we were home from the hospital. We did not press the issue. We knew she would come around in her own time, and she finally did. Now she wants to hold her at least once a day. Ella is very sweet towards Paige and is interested in what she is doing. It's amazing how quickly she adjusted. So far, we have had no problems.
Love these two girls!!












No comments:
Post a Comment