This is Ella's buddy, Olivia.
She comes over quite often to play. She just started walking so it was funny to see them playing together today. I absolutely LOVED her shoes. I could not stop laughing at how funny she looked in her little Nike's. I have to get Ella some for this fall/winter. There is nothing cuter than a baby in Nike's.Olivia looks like a baby still and Ella, a little girl..tear:(

We are taking them to kindermusik tomorrow night for the first time. I am interested to see if Ella likes it. I think she will since she loves to dance. Hopefully the adults don't have to dance around and sing. I'll keep you posted on that.
I'll leave you with this picture of Ella from this evening. It's been beautiful out, and I have had her out in the fresh air as much as possible! Good night!


No comments:
Post a Comment