Saturday morning Ella and I headed to CMOE with a couple of my friends (Erin and Alison) and Erin's kids (Kaiser and Leila). Ella had a great time playing and exploring. I think it's one of her favorite places to go. Ella and I were both exhausted and ready for a nap by the time we left. I am not sure what it is about that place that wears you out!!
How old are we?
Kaiser and Ella up to no good...
Ella sharing with Leila
Aunt Ali with Ella and Leila
Saturday evening my parents were going to keep Ella for the night. I had high hopes that she would sleep good since she is used to them and their house. Unfortunately, it didn't go so well. Ella woke up at 2:30am and was up until I picked her up at 8:30 Sunday morning (I owe you one mom and dad!!) It looks like Ella will not be spending the night anywhere until she goes away to college..haha. I wouldn't take it to that extreme, but it's going to be awhile. She is just content at home in her own bed just like her mama used to be;)One worn out little girl rubbing her eyes way before her bedtime. Needless to say she went to bed early tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment