Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kindermusik

Tonight was our first visit to Kindermusik with Valarie. I had a couple friends going with their kids so I thought that gave me a good excuse to go. Ella was a little unsure at first. I have to admit it was a little overwhelming for me so I can't imagine how she felt. Once the music started she got really into it. Everyone sat in a big circle. She was supposed to be sitting in my lap ringing her bells, but instead she was in the middle of the circle dancing by herself. It was really funny. She didn't care who was watching she just wanted to dance! Ella really enjoyed herself so we ended up signing up for the next 15 weeks. She will be a dancing fool by the time it's over:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...