...her pigtails


I know I post a lot of pictures of Ella's hair, but I really love it. I love the curls. I love that it's getting longer, and I can put it up. I don't love the fact that as her hair gets longer it means Ella is getting older. I love the stage she is in right now, but I do miss my baby. Ella is FINALLY starting to say more words. She came walking towards me last night with an empty container of carmel sauce and was saying "apple". She wanted some more apples with carmel sauce. She is also saying "boom boom boom." She is trying to sing a song from her Elmo DVD. If you ask her what a duck says she will say, "quack quack." She can also say "woof woof." She loves to explore, and she is very intuitive. I love watching her learn new things. She is growing up way too fast. I better hold on, because this ride will be over before I know it!

No comments:
Post a Comment