Friday, August 13, 2010

Is anyone there?

I just realized I haven't posted all week. I must be sick or something. That is so unlike me. I have taken quite a few new pictures, and I have been meaning to put them up. I think this heat is just wearing me out. It also hasn't helped that Ella woke up two nights in a row and got up at 6:00 one morning. I am not a morning person and neither is she. That isn't a good mix.

We have mostly stayed in this week. If you didn't notice it is HOT! I have lived here my whole life, and I can't remember a summer this hot. I am soooooo ready for fall. I think about it all the time. I used to hate fall since it meant going back to school, but I love it now! I am already burning my hazlenut coffee candle (mom, I laugh to myself every time I light it). I have also been looking for the perfect Halloween costume for Ella. This is a big decision, and I can't decide between a few things. She hates things on her head so that limits my choices.


Ella has enjoyed playing in the hose this week. That is the only way we can go outside. I sweat to death taking pictures of her, but it's OK since she is staying cool. This is the girl that hates the pool, ocean, and sprinkler. She LOVES playing in the hose though. Probably because she has control over it. That's my girl!



Soaking wet and loving it!
We have also been playing in Ella's room a lot looking at books and doing puzzles. We have also seen our fair share of ELMO videos this week. I constantly have Elmo songs stuck in my head. It's driving me insane!

Ella reading with her pal Woody
Ella loves her blankets. She loves for us to wrap them around her. She will definitely be getting a soft robe for Christmas this year!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...