Saturday, September 18, 2010

21 months


Ella Claire- you are 21 months old today.
You are 3 shorts months away from being 2 years old. Please stop growing up!

You wear size 18-24 month clothing, and a size 5 shoe. Your feet are a little chubby so mommy has a hard time finding shoes that fit right:)

Your vocabulary is expanding daily. You can say "apple" "baby" "ball" "bear" "belly" "bird" "bug" "bye bye" "car" "cheese" "choo-choo" "cookie" "dada" "dog" "down" "go" "juice" "key" "shoe" "teeth" "turtle" "uh-oh" and "up." You understand most of what we are saying. You are a good listener when you want to be.

Your favorite thing to do is climb! You try to climb on everything. You have climbed on the table, counter, toilet, bed, couch, swing, and your latest thing is the fence. I dread the day you figure out how to climb out of your crib. You are such a busy little girl. You keep me on my toes every moment of the day. I am exhausted by the time you go to bed at night.

You are such a picky eater . I never know what and when you will eat. You have started acknowledging that you are hungry by going to the fridge or pantry. Your favorite food continues to be cheese. You recently stopped taking your "baba", and you did better than I could have ever imagined. I know that it was a lot harder on me than you. You are becoming such a big girl.

Your smile could light up a room. I love to see your smiling face everyday and hearing you laugh. You are such a lovable little girl. I love when you lay your head on my shoulder. I also love that when you get out of the bathtub you always give me a kiss and a hug. I hope you know and feel how many people in your life love you.

You love to dance. You love dancing to Elmo songs and Baby Einstein music. You love to sway back and forth and bob your head when you dance. Every once in awhile you will throw in a new move and that makes daddy and I laugh.

This is you one year ago at 9 months old. Where did my little baby go? I can't even remember you looking like this. You are growing up faster than I ever expected. I still remember being pregnant with you like it was yesterday. Ever since I had you time just seems to be slipping away. Even though I miss you being a baby sometimes, I love the stage you are in now. We have a lot of fun together! I try to treasure every moment I spend with you, because I know years from now I will look back and wonder where this time went. Daddy and I love you more than words can say. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...