Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cloudy

I think I introduced Cloudy in a previous post, but just in case you forgot who Cloudy is let me refresh your memory...

AHHHH!!!!!

I am very fond of Cloudy. If I could, I would pack her up and take her home with me. I haven't been around many Donkey's in my life, but she has to be the sweetest donkey I've ever come in contact with. Someday I may just have to have my own donkey.

Anyway, Ella and I had to go out to let Lacey's dog (Hank) out. She is in the hospital so I told her I would make sure Hank is taken care of. While we were out there we of course had to feed Cloudy. Yesterday I didn't have any food for Cloudy, and she was not happy with me. I am not exaggerating when I say that it sounded like she was crying when I was getting in my car. I made it up to her today by taking her some carrots and apples. Ella has tried to feed her before, but I was afraid she might try to eat Ella's little fingers. Ella really wanted to feed her today so I let her.

I think feeding Cloudy is Ella's new favorite thing. Once Cloudy ate the food Ella would come running to me saying "more." We fed Cloudy for an hour. I am pretty sure Cloudy didn't mind:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...