Happy Monday! I can't believe it's already September 20th. It will be Christmas before we know it. I can't wait! Anyway, we had a good weekend. Adam and I try to go out to eat on Friday nights by ourselves since it is the only dinner we get to eat in peace. This Friday he would not tell me where we were going. All I knew is we were going somewhere about an hour away. Once we hit the Louisville exit I guess we were going to the Overlook Restaurant, and I guessed right. When I was a kid we passed this place a million times coming home from camping, but I had never eaten there. It was delicious, and a nice surprise. Good job Adam!
Saturday we headed to the Winslow Community Festival. Ella had her first lemon shake up. Those are my favorite, and Ella loved it too!

Ella and Poppy at "Bertram Feed & Supply"

Getting ready to go down the big blow up slide. Trying to climb up this thing with Ella was a challenge.

Weeeeeeee.....
Sunday morning Ella and I gave the boys a bath. The poor boys:( Ever since Ella came along they definitely don't get as many baths as they used to. I am such a bad mom..haha. I don't think they mind being dirty. They HATE getting a bath!



Elliott pissed at me for taking pictures of him while he is freezing and wanting out!

Ella thought thought the boys in the bath was hilarious!
Lastly, my mom made Ella a dress this weekend. We bought some material awhile back for a pillowcase dress. I love these, and they are so cheap to make. My mom did a test run this weekend, and it turned out great. Just imagine this with leggings, and a shirt underneath. I have a feeling Ella may have one for every holiday;)


No comments:
Post a Comment