On Thursday nights I take Ella to kindermusik. Tonight she was especially cute so I wanted to share. I enjoy taking Ella, because I like to watch her around other children. She hasn't been around a whole lot of kids so far in her 20 months of life. At the beginning of the class the "babies" get social time. All the parents sit in a circle, and the kids are in the middle. Tonight they had maracas in the middle to play with. Ella was so sweet. She kept handing another little girl maracas. She does not mind sharing at all. I think it's amazing that she has picked this up since she isn't around other kids that often.
After the kids play with the instruments the leader goes around and collects them all. I told Ella she needed to go put her maracas in the basket that the leader was holding. Ella walked over to her, reached up, and put her maracas in the basket without a problem. She is very good at listening and understanding what I am saying.
Ella really got into dancing tonight. It's so entertaining to watch her. She was shaking her instruments and dancing to the music. She was really enjoying herself. It's especially funny, because she is usually the only one dancing. She doesn't care who is watching. She just wants to dance!

After the kids play with the instruments the leader goes around and collects them all. I told Ella she needed to go put her maracas in the basket that the leader was holding. Ella walked over to her, reached up, and put her maracas in the basket without a problem. She is very good at listening and understanding what I am saying.
Ella really got into dancing tonight. It's so entertaining to watch her. She was shaking her instruments and dancing to the music. She was really enjoying herself. It's especially funny, because she is usually the only one dancing. She doesn't care who is watching. She just wants to dance!


No comments:
Post a Comment