Wasn't it a beautiful weekend? We spent a ton of time outside, because it was so nice outside. Fall is right around the corner, and we can't wait!
Saturday morning we went to the zoo. Our friend, Alison, went with us. She hadn't been to the zoo since she was a kid so I am glad she got to see how much it has changed. It was so nice walking around the zoo and not sweating to death. Ella walked almost the entire zoo. I got her out of her stroller in Amazonia, and she didn't want to get back in. She tried to take off running a couple times, but she did a great job.
Ella and I in Amazonia
Alison and Ella
Wild animal on the loose..
This butterfly landed on Ella's shoulder and sat there for awhile. She didn't even notice.
I love the picture of this lion. It looks like it's smiling at me. On Sunday we went to my mom and dad's for dinner. Great-Grandpa was there. He is doing really well. It's nice to see him happy again. We had some yummy steaks and enjoyed some time outside. It was a good 3 day weekend. I am sad to see it end!
Who needs a wagon when you have a box and a chain?
Ella was loving this!
These two are so sweet together!
Autumn cheesin for the camera:) 
No comments:
Post a Comment