Wednesday, January 19, 2011

25 months


Ella, you are 25 months old today. Why does that sound so old!? You are growing up way too fast. I love the stage you are in right now, even though I think I have loved every stage. It's so nice to be able to communicate with you. You say and do the funniest things these days. 

You are talking non-stop now. If we ask you a questions you always say a very enthusiastic, "yeah!" Lately you have been saying, "there it is" and "there you are." You have also been putting two words together. Just yesterday you said "pop bubble." You also repeat almost anything we say. We went to the mall yesterday, and when we pulled up you said "mall." You have also learned what a sneeze is. If we ask you to sneeze you say, "haaaachoooo." It makes us laugh every time:) 




Your appetite has taken off too! You will tell us when you are hungry by saying "eat." Your favorite foods are, hot dogs, chicken nuggests, mac and cheese, apples, cheese, fries, apples, granola bars, and anything pasta. You do not like vegetables. I can get you to eat peas and carrots if they are mixed with something. We still need to work on that. 



You are such a fun little girl! You love to color, and we have also been painting. You make a mess, but you seem to enjoy it. You also like to build with blocks. You try to count, but right now all you say is "two." You also love to play with your doll house, babies, cars, and balls. 


You are such a daddy's girl. You love to carry around and cuddle with two t-shirts that he wears all the time. I think you love them so much, because they smell like him. 






I can't believe how grown up you are looking. You are growing up faster than I ever thought you would. You bring us so much joy and make us laugh everyday. I hope you know how much we love you Ella! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...