Monday, January 17, 2011

Pump It Up!!

Ella and I went to Pump It Up this morning for Pre-K playtime. Pump It Up has tons of inflatables that kids can play on. I was hoping Ella would have fun and get wore out at the same time! 

There were two inflatable slides, obstacle courses, and two bouncy houses. 

Ella entering the obstacle course only to come right back out. It took her a little while to get used to this stuff!

Getting ready to slide down the big ball in one of the bouncy houses. There will be a video of this at the end of the post!

Ella jumping in the bouncy house.





Ella had so much fun at Pump It Up. She was wore out by the time we got home, and I am pretty sure she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Our first trip was a success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...