First off, I would like to wish Adam a HAPPY 31st Birthday! Let's face it Adam, you are getting OLD. HAHA! I like to give Adam a hard time, because he is in his 30's and I am not. Once I turn 30 it won't be funny anymore:)
They said it was going to snow on the news last night, and they were right! I was hoping it would hold off until this afternoon, because I had an appointment to get my nails done this morning. Mother nature decided she didn't want to wait for me, and it started snowing around 8:00 this morning. Don't worry, I still made it to my appointment. I dropped Ella off with Mammy and PP while I went, and we played in the snow for a bit when I got back. Ella seemed to like the snow the first go round, but now she doesn't want to step foot in it. She is fine until you try to put her down, and then she isn't happy.
"Pick me up Mammy!"
Me and my sidekick:)
I can't forget the boys. They love it!
Somebody needs a haircut!
Now on to Adam's birthday. Ella and I were hoping to make Adam's birthday as special for him as we could. I think we did pretty good at achieving that. Ella painted Adam a picture for his birthday, and I got Adam a few things that he wanted.
I made one of his favorite dinner's, penne pasta with italian sausage..YUM!
Here is the birthday boy with his dinner.
And for dessert.... Adam requested brownies with ice cream and chocolate syrup so that is exactly what I made. Yes, he is spoiled. LOL!
Happy 31st Birthday Adam! How does it feel to be OLD? ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment