Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year

First of all, Happy 2011!



 We rang in the new year with a sick child. It started off Friday morning in the car. Ella got sick and vomited all over her car seat, the passenger seat, and her clothes. I cleaned up Ella while Adam completely cleaned out my car. He even had to take a toothbrush to the seat belt to clean out the puke. It was nasty! Ella seemed fine the rest of the day, but I kept her home just in case. I had a feeling she would wake up sick once she went to bed. She just was not herself. She kept following me around saying "momma" wanting to be picked up. About an hour after she went to bed she woke up crying. I brought her in the living room, and she vomited again all over the couch and carpet. Adam took charge of the cleaning while I got Ella cleaned up in the bath tub. I think Adam did more cleaning in one day then he did in the past year;)

 This was Ella New Years Eve playing outside. The weather was unusually warm for the last day in December.  You can't even tell she doesn't feel good! 

In the midst of Ella's sickness Adam and I decided to paint the computer room. It has been pink for the last year, and I couldn't take it any longer. Saturday Ella took an extra long nap so we ended up getting the whole room painted in three hours. Sunday I did some touching up, and here is the finished product...


We still have a few pictures to hang, but it looks 100x better than it used to! I am really excited about my new poster (top left) I got for Christmas and my zebra lamp! 

I can't believe another year has come and gone. The days/weeks/years are just flying by way too quickly. I set a couple of goals for myself this year. I am hoping to be more organized and try to be a little more patient. That one definitely is not very easy for me. I am also going to try to get Ella potty trained (sigh). That one could be a little difficult. 

Hope everyone has a great 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...