Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some days

I get irritated because....

My house isn't as clean or as organized as I would like it to be.

I am not as organized as I would like to be.

I don't get as much sleep as I would like.

I don't get to shower until nap time.

My car is a mess.

The dogs had an accident AGAIN!

I haven't had enough "me" time.

I don't have enough time..period!

Laundry is piled up and needs to be done.

I don't want to make dinner.

Little things like that irritate me a lot, even though in the grand scheme of things they really aren't that important. So that why I try to remember...

This face...

This beautiful face...

Makes my life worthwhile! 

I saw this on another blog, and I thought it summed up motherhood to a T. 

"A million little sacrifices all piled up to make one big one."
 It's not all about me anymore.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...