We FINALLY bit the bullet and got a new mattress today. I have been saying for a long time that we needed a new one, but Adam would just brush it off. I was finally able to persuade him to get one, and it was definitely money well spent!
Hello new mattress! I have been waiting for you for a long time!!
Every time we sleep at a hotel or go to Florida Adam and I always end up talking about how comfortable the mattress is. It is pretty sad that we sleep better on someone else's mattress compared to our own. Not anymore!
I wish I had a picture of our old mattress. It was about as flat as the pillow top on this new one.
I'm in heaven!!!
The boys had to try it out even though they will not be sleeping on it!
Ella had to test it out...
If anyone needs to get a hold of me you know where you can find me. I may not be around for awhile, because you may not be able to get me off of this thing! Sweet dreams:)


Looks nice! What kind of mattress did you guys get?
ReplyDelete