Tuesday, April 19, 2011

28 months

Ella is 28 months old today!

I can't believe she is almost 2 and half years old. Time is just flying. She is getting to be such a big girl, and she is becoming so independent. She wants to try to do everything herself. Her attention span has improved so much in the past month or so. She will sit and play by herself for long periods of time. She concentrates really hard when she is trying to figure something out. She reminds me a lot of Adam when she is trying really hard to figure something out. She gets this determined look on her face just like he does!


Her vocabulary is growing daily. I love to hear her talk. She repeats almost anything you ask her to say. She is counting and knows some colors. She can repeat all the letters of the alphabet, but she can't sing them yet. She knows all body parts, and she will point to them on someone else's body too. If you ask her to do something she knows exactly what you are talking about, and she will do pretty much whatever it is. She knows lots of things, but she just can't say all of them yet. I have a feeling she is going to be quiet just like Adam and I are. 


Ella is such a fun little girl. She wakes up everyday with a smile on her face ready for a new adventure. She makes me laugh all the time with stuff she says or does. She loves the outdoors, always has! She could stay outside all day and all night if we would let her. She loves to do anything adventurous.



Ella is such a sweet, kind little girl. I hate to think that she is growing up so fast, but I know that is just part of life. She brings so much joy to our lives. I love reliving my childhood through her. I live to see a smile on her face. Adam and I both never realized we could love something as much as we love her. She is the light of our lives and always will be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...