We have been pretty busy the past two days. Saturday morning was our neighborhood yard sale. Even though it was rainy there were still quite a few people out. It was definitely not as huge as our fall sale, but I was still able to find a few things for Ella.
I thought this little shopping cart was adorable. She really loves it!
I had been thinking about getting her a new outdoor chair so I had to grab this one.
A talking Elmo that is just like a Mr. Potato Head. This had Ella written all over it!
The rain let up for a little bit so I was able to plant a few new bushes out front and lay down our new mulch. I love the look of new mulch. I wish the front of our house could look like this year round!
Sunday morning Ella and I headed to a baby shower for Adam's cousin, Allison. She is pregnant with triplets, two boys and one girl. I can't even imagine. She looked so good, and it looked like she got lots of stuff for the babies.
She was all about the cake!
Allison and her mom opening gifts!
Ella heading down to steal a balloon;)
My parents came over for dinner this evening. My dad brought his fishing pole, because Ella loves fish. When she sees his fishing pole she knows exactly what is going on. Unfortunately, the fish were not biting today, but Ella had a fun time trying to reel one in.
I am so sad to see this weekend go, because that means Adam has to go to work tomorrow. Boo! It was so nice having him home all week, but all good things must come to an end.






No comments:
Post a Comment