It was such a beautiful day today! We were definitely out enjoying the weather as much as we could. This morning Ella and I met Leslie and Olivia at the zoo. Leslie and I about sweat to death pushing around the strollers, but we had a fun time!
I didn't realize how much Olivia has grown since the last time I had seen her until I looked at this picture. She has grown quite a bit and is looking more and more like her mommy everyday! :)
Tonight the in-laws took us out to eat for my birthday. Thank you! We went to Hacienda, and it was yummy as usual! Ella was such a good girl while we ate, which always makes dinner so much more enjoyable.
Adam and I at dinner. I just realized tonight that we got engaged 6 years ago today! Awww!
It was such a fun Friday. I am looking forward to a day full of shopping with Alison tomorrow at the Edinburgh Outlets!!









No comments:
Post a Comment