Ella had her weekly visit with Kathy (speech therapist) BRIGHT and EARLY this morning. Last week and this week Kathy has mentioned how far Ella has come since we began this process. She is so pleased with the clarity of Ella's speech and the content. She told me today that she is not worried about Ella at all, and if at any time I felt like stopping we could. She said in the next month she will probably recommend stopping services since Ella has pretty much caught up with where she should be. That makes me so happy, because I was a little worried in the beginning. She said Ella is like a different child. Her attention span has improved a ton in the past couple of months, and she listens so well. I am so proud of how far she has come!! Even though I hate getting up early, I will hate to see Kathy go. I have learned so much from her, and Ella really enjoys playing with her. It will definitely be a bittersweet ending to this little journey.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Way to go Ella!!!!
ReplyDelete