Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Picky, picky



Since it has been HOT the past few days I decided it was a good time to break out the sprinkler and baby pool. Unfortunately, Ella is not a fan of the sprinkler. She wasn't last year, and she is not this year either. 

Ella loves water, but it has to be just the right temperature for her to really enjoy it. Today I got her a new pool that has a little slide, and a tube you throw balls in. Those are two of her favorite things. I was hoping they would take her mind off the cold water. 

It worked! She loved it, and she didn't even seem to mind the water. Now all I hear is "swimming" "slide" "balls". What have I done!? 


























Her feet are touching cold water. It's a miracle! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...