Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Playground and Play date!

I am a little behind on posting some pictures from last week. I have been busy doing other things, and my blog has been suffering. This past Friday Adam took the day off so we decided to take a little trip down to the playground. Ella had not been since last fall, and she was raring to go! She loves to play, and she is even more excited when she has her daddy along with her. 






She was a little unsure of the slide at first. 



Who is the bigger kid here!?

She had a major meltdown when we had to leave. I think I have heard "ground" (she leaves out the play) about 50 times a day since then!

Today we met Barbie and her daughter Katie for lunch at Pizza Hut. I used to work with her at IHBS, and I miss her greatly. (Kelli if you are reading this we missed you today, and we will have to get together again soon. I am sure you are having more fun in Disney World though).  Barbie is pregnant with her third baby girl! She loves being pregnant and loves newborns (she is a saint).  I enjoy getting together with Barbie, because she is just real. She doesn't try to sugar coat things about her kids or life in general, and that is so refreshing! I love hearing stories about her daughters and her animals. She definitely has her hands full! Barbie and I had a great time eating and talking while the girls had a great time playing! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...