We had so much fun at Holiday World today. Ella was in seventh heaven! She absolutely loved the rides. We met up with Adam's cousin, Erin, and her girls. I know Ella had a lot of fun riding together with Bree on the rides. Ella was so good this year. Last year she stomped her feet, and threw some pretty good fits when she had to get off the rides. This year we didn't have anything of that, and she didn't even have a meltdown when we left! I will let the pictures do the talking...
First time riding in the canoes. She wasn't big enough to ride this last year!
She is so serious! I promise she was having fun;)
First ride with Bree!
I seriously can not believe she is big enough to ride this stuff!?
Riding the train at Holidog's Funtown
She loved the train ride!
She had to have daddy go down the slide with her again!
Bree LOVED the water!
Ella thought about running through...
but decided to play it safe instead;)



























No comments:
Post a Comment