Ella has been saying the funniest things lately. I find myself cracking up quite often these days. I wanted to jot them down so I didn't forget.
- Friday night Ella was sitting on my lap on the love seat and Adam was sitting on the couch. Ella passed gas pretty loudly. I looked at Adam and smiled. As I did this Ella said, "Mommy farted." We both started laughing hysterically. I see who she is going to blame this on from now on. Lucky me!
- Yesterday, Ella was in her swing. Adam was coming out the door and sneezed. Ella, being the sweet girl that she is, said, "bless you daddy." She has said this a couple times before, but I don't think Adam had ever heard it. He was shocked. It was so cute!
- Ella has started putting out names behind things she wants. Yesterday she wanted to hold a drink. Instead of just saying, "hold it" she said, "hold it daddy."
- I have been trying to teach her what "lady like" means. She tends to stick her finger in her nose or put her feet on the table when we are eating. I always tell her "no, it's not lady like to do this." Now she will stick her finger in her nose or put her feet on the table and say, "lady like" and smile. I don't think she is quite getting it. :)
I love that Ella is starting to talk a lot. It's so entertaining to listen to her!


No comments:
Post a Comment