Autumn turned 2 years old this past Wednesday!
Today we celebrated her birthday! She had a garden themed party with the cutest cake made by one of the moms in Autumn's tumble class. She put a little fire truck on it, because Autumn loves fire trucks!
Autumn was not a fan of the birthday song (can't say I blame her), but she did a great job blowing out her candle!
I know one person who thoroughly enjoyed their cake...
Ella is still talking about "Autumn's party" and "cake." This girl LOVES her sweets.
Autumn got lots of nice presents. I love watching her and Ella open presents now. It's so fun to see the expression on their face!
Even though Ella was EXTREMELY bashful today, she had such a fun time! I love seeing her and Autumn together. They have such love for each other and enjoy playing together so much!
I had to get a picture with Autumn to commemorate her second birthday! I can't believe she is already two. These past two years have flown by. Autumn is such a fun loving little girl with the spunkiest personality! I could sit and listen to her talk all day long. It makes me laugh the way she walks around singing to herself. It is amazing all the things she knows at only two years old. She is such a smart little girl! My favorite thing about Autumn is that she calls me "Auntie Miranda." It makes my day every time I hear it! I am so lucky to be her aunt!











No comments:
Post a Comment