Poor little Ella woke up Friday from her nap with a fever and threw up all over the floor. Needless to say we were up almost all night Friday. Saturday she seemed better until she woke up from her nap with another fever. It got so bad I wanted to take her to the emergency room. Adam called the doctor's office, and they said they wouldn't take her to the ER for a fever. Once her fever broke she was feeling much better. Today she had a horrible morning. I called the doctor, and we took her in to the after hours clinic. Come to find out she has her first ear infection:( I think the doctor was surprised that she has never had one or taken any antibiotics. She HATES the medicine, but she has to take it for 10 days. We will have to figure something out. Please keep your fingers crossed that she gets better soon. There is nothing worse than having a sick baby!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment