Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treating at Lincoln State Park



Every year Adam's family camps at Lincoln State Park for Halloween. We met up with them this year so Ella could go trick or treating. I loved taking her there, because it reminded me of going trick or treating at the KOA campground when I was a kid. Yes people, I used to camp. I have been MANY times, and I love it;) On the way home Adam and I both said we wanted to go camping when Ella gets a little older.  Ella had a great time and did pretty good for her first trick or treating experience. She had to pull out every piece of candy that was in her basket and inspect it. She ate her fair share of candy tonight too. That might have been why she was so wound up before bed. We are ready for round 2 tomorrow!!

My little trick or treater, Dorothy. Isn't she adorable!? 


Trying to figure out what is going on!




She finally got the hang of it!

Ella and Will

Follow the yellow brick road...

She obviously didn't want her picture taken!

Beautiful!


Grandma and Ella




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...