Tuesday, October 19, 2010

22 months


Ella, you are 22 months old today! I can't believe pretty soon I will be saying that I have a 2 year old. You are growing up so fast. 


You definitely are not a baby anymore. You walk and run just like a little girl. You are talking up a storm. Everyday it seems like you say something new. We love being able to communicate with you. You now talk more than you wine and point. Mommy appreciates that greatly! =)


Your vocabulary has at least doubled in the last couple of months. I have lost track of how many words you can say. My favorite thing to hear you say is "choo choo." This makes me laugh every time I hear you say it. You are also starting to put two words together instead of just saying single words. 


You LOVE babies. You have one baby in particular that you pack around constantly. Mommy would probably have a heart attack if we lost her. You love to cover your babies with blanket and say "shhh." I have a feeling you would be a great little mommy if you ever have a sibling. 


You are such a sweet little girl. You are great at sharing, especially at kindermusik. You are also good at helping clean up. I can take you anywhere I go, and you always behave. You love running errands with me, except when you are sick;) You rarely throw fits, and you are a good listener. 


You are always up for an adventure. In the morning you always go to the door and say "go." You love going to the park. You just love being outside! I love that you are always up for anything. You have such a zest for life. You definitely appreciate the simple, small things in life. 


We hope you know how loved you are by so many people. You make us feel loved everyday. I love spending everyday with you. The thought of you growing up makes me so sad, but I know it will happen one of these days. You have enriched our lives so much. You are a ton of work, but you give us a ton of joy. Because of you, I get to be a kid again. I love reliving all the moments I loved as a child through you.  Thanks for making life so fun, but most importantly thanks for being you. We will love you forever, no matter what! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...